"IMANI, trading under the brand IMANI Framing, has signed an extensive supply partnership with a leading domestic Australian Builder valued at $4.5M
- IMANI Framing has secured a deep partnership with a Tier one volume Builder
- The contract is estimated at an annual revenue amount at $4,500,000
- The Builder selected IMANI Framing due to the compelling technology benefit of end-to-end supply chain management by IMANI Framing
- Additional value was created through the use of direct International Mill sourcing and quality control
- The inclusion of non-traditional services render by IMANI Framing to this Builder will result in a compelling proposition for the Builders target audience
- The addition of this new client to the IMANI Partners group evidences the desire for choice and acceptance of the IMANI Framing proposition
- By combining world class technology, digital marketing, and global sourcing – IMANI Framing is unlocking real value for Builders and Developers
- IMANI has had strong interest in this new proposition, and is seeking new clients actively throughout AUS + NZ
Bevan Ross, Managing Director"
For more information about IMANI (Project Ferro), please click here.