During the Quarter Pharmachal Health Group:
- Directed the contract manufacturer to initiate the third and final commercial-scale batch of NOPAYNE, the last ‘step up’ batch required before submission to the TGA. This is a massive milestone for the company and paves the way to launch of NOPAYNE in the second half of the year.
- Initiated orders for three over-the-counter dermal products, allowing PHG to take them to market in the next 6 – 8 weeks.
- Cemented its equity position in NS Technologies, coming to terms and making a down-payment to acquire 90% of the related company holding the NDDS patents.
- Further developed its relationship with a Canadian pharma group to explore co-development and marketing of products. Licencing agreements have been discussed to have products manufactured under licence in Canada for the North American market.
- Deepened ongoing discussions with a Swiss / South African company to register the anti-viral flu / Covid-19 drug Triazavirin™ - Riamilovir – TZV in Australia.
Please download the full update via the link below.