"AqMB Holdings ramping up water solutions software revenue ahead of potential trade sale from 2020 - MD"

05 April 18

 

"AqMB Holdings ramping up water solutions software revenue ahead of potential trade sale from 2020 - MD

 

AqMB Holdings, a privately held Australian water solutions software company, is in the process of maximizing revenue with a view to a trade sale starting 2020, said Managing Director Darren Szczepanski.


It is a New South Wales-registered company, with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Jakarta, spun out of Avon, New York-based Salt Water Solutions to accelerate the release of additional features and commercialise the software and business. A 75% stake in the company is held by Szczepanski, along with co-founder and Technical Director Matthew Brannock, who holds the remaining 25%. Similar to many technology firms, a trade sale is a likely exit for the company’s shareholders, the MD noted."

 

Please read the full Mergermarket article via the link below.

To find out more about AqMB Holdings please click here.
 

Additional Documents

aqmb_mm_article_5apr18