28 September 18
Award Finalist and Introductions - Funding Strategies Connect September 2018
Welcome to the September 2018 edition of Funding Strategies Connect!
I am delighted to announce that BlueMount Capital (QLD) is a finalist in the 2018 HKABA QLD Chapter Business Awards. This is largely thanks to Flora Mok's tireless work in connecting us with the community in Hong Kong.
Both Flora and I attended several meetings and conferences in Hong Kong earlier this year and have built up very close relationships between Queensland and Hong Kong. Flora has just returned to Brisbane this week from another series of investor meetings and events in Hong Kong.
In 2018, we became a member of the China Real Estate Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong and International Chapter and the Hong Kong-Australia Business Association, and continue our membership with Australia China Business Council.
Image above: With Raymond Mak at the Awards Finalists cocktail evening (photo courtesy of HKABA QLD)
In this edition of our newsletter I have included:
- An introduction to Elite Military Fitness (EMF), Project Altramento, Project Legatum, Project Sericum, Project Salutem, Project Curis and Project Energise;
- Updates from Walker Capital and Guarda;
- A media release by ACBC's National President;
- The inaugural Tech Rocketship Awards; and
- The latest from BlueMount Capital.
As always, I invite you download our updated deal list from our website (log-in required, membership is free).
For more information please contact us.