29 October 18
Congratulations, News and Events - Funding Strategies Connect October 2018
Welcome to the October 2018 edition of Funding Strategies Connect!
We would like to congratulate:
- Ausjet, who has successfully acquired the licence for Cartridge World operations in Australia and New Zealand; and
- Walker Capital, who has completed Round 2 of its capital raise.
I have been invited to speak at the AgFutures Innovation & Investment Forum on 21 November. My keynote will be "AgriTech Commercialisation - An Investment Perspective". I hope to see you there!
In this edition of our newsletter I have included:
- An introduction to Qponics Limited;
- Updates from EMF, Ausjet, Walker Capital and Guarda;
- Upcoming ACBC events; and
- BlueMount Capital news: Flora's report on the HKABA QLD awards night and her attendance at the SuperReturn Asia conference.
As always, I invite you download our updated deal list from our website (log-in required, membership is free).
For more information please contact us.
About Funding Strategies
Funding Strategies is an Australian based capital markets firm providing venture equity capital and finance services to small business and companies seeking capital for growth and expansion in the unlisted and pre-IPO capital markets. We work with predominately private and public companies, and sophisticated investors. If you would like more information, please email email@example.com or phone +61 7 3160 2840.