11 March 16
Early Successes For Our Clients in 2016 - Funding Strategies Connect March 2016
I have great progress to report for several of our clients this month, a great start to 2016 for
• Appee, who signed their first USA customer;
• ATIC, who closed Round 1;
• BioCube, who had a visit by the Canadian Prime Minister;
• Opmantek, who is listed by Gartner;
• Ocular Robotics, who appointed US based distribution partner;
• Squirel, who reports growth and expansion; and
• Uchoose, who partners with Getup.
I have also included a reminder from BlueMount Capital on the China Dairy matter, and an article outlining comments ASSOB has made on the upcoming crowd funding legislation.
We have several term sheets in the pipeline and are working on setting up a Venture Capital Fund (VCLP). I look forward to reporting on these in due course!
Birgit and I enjoyed attending the Australian China Business Council's Brisbane Chinese New Year Dinner recently.
We wish you a very happy Chinese New Year - The Year of the Monkey!
Happy reading, and on behalf of the team I wish you a lovely Easter break!