29 June 18
EOFY - A Time To Review Goals and Achievements - Funding Strategies Connect June 2018
Welcome to the June 2018 edition of Funding Strategies Connect!
Since our May newsletter, PictureWealth, Guarda and Walker Capital have reached major milestones. BlueMount Capital also has successes to report.
We note that the end of the financial year is upon us. We hope your business or investments have achieved the goals you were hoping for over the past 12 months. Business owners should now be reviewing their business and funding strategies for growth for the coming year.
At Funding Strategies, each assignment starts with strategy. The following items need to be understood and canvassed in order to formulate a strategic roadmap for the business and it’s stakeholders:
- Current State
- Complications / Issues
- Goals (personal and company)
- Company Strategy / goals
- Company structure
- Company business model
- Financials (BS, P&L, Forecast)
- Use of funds / Capital to be raised / Milestones to be achieved
- Share capital structure / valuation
- Capital Raising Options
- Decisions to be made
- Roadmap (current state – future state)
If you would like an obligation free discussion around your business please contact us and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
In this edition of our newsletter I have included:
- Updates from Walker Capital, PictureWealth, Guarda and BlueMount Capital;
- Upcoming ACBC events;
- An upcoming breakfast briefing with Pilot Partners; and
- An upcoming Korean seminar in Sydney.
As always, I invite you download our deal list from our website (log-in required, membership is free).
For more information please contact us.