to the May / June 2021 edition of the Funding Strategies newsletter!
As we come up to the end of the financial year we see that the stock market is at a high,the number of IPOs has risen significantly and business confidence is well above long term trends.
that this return in confidence matches the strong
increase in GDP Growth (quarterly) albeit NSW and VIC are
currently lagging the rest of Australia. Housing prices are up as is
investment as a share of GDP is low but one would expect this to pick up and
expectations are that business capital expenditure will rise. Business and
household services have rebounded strongly in terms of employment. Interest
rates and inflation are low and commodity prices are generally strong.
therefore expect the next 6 months to be strong as companies look to expand
and raise finance to hire new staff and take on new projects and
acquisitions. From an investor perspective we find strong correlation
between investor confidence (strong pre-IPO / stock market) and
edition of our newsletter includes:
- Introduction to the Brisbane Jets;
- Updates from TutisVReddo and Spatial Hub Analytics;
- Next round of the Ignite Ideas Fund;
- Updates from BlueMount Capital: Welcome to Omesh Sharma, Venice Energy news and the Western Union Currency Outlook; and
- Upcoming events and past event reports: ACBC.
Click here to read the full newsletter.
For more information please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!