01 July 16
From 1st July 2016, the Australian Government is introducing tax incentives for early stage investors. "If you invest in a qualifying early stage innovation company (ESIC), you may be eligible for tax incentives." Find out more here. "The scheme is based on the successful UK Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme which raised over AUD$500 million in startup investment for almost 2,900 companies in its first two years." Together with the Advance Queensland Business Development Fund for Queensland based companies and R&D Tax Incentives etc, there are now a range of options available to both investors and companies looking for capital. To view opportunities that may qualify, please visit the BlueMount Capital or Funding Strategies websites, or contact us.
This month I am delighted to
- Invite Expressions Of Interest for the purchase of a major Australian retailer;
- Introduce you to Chris Evans;
- Update you with the latest news from Opmantek, IODM, Freedom Suites, Ocular Robotics, Integrity Compliance Systems, Benojo and Tractile;
- A special offer from Nifty R&D;
- 'Where are they now' - Squirrel, Cloud DC and Manifesto of Light updates.
Happy reading, and please get in touch if we can be of any assistance.