06 October 17
In discussing our services with prospects and clients, it is important to be clear on their company's strategic objectives.
Quite often we speak with companies that want to grow, make acquisitions and create a liquidity event for shareholders, but they don't understand all of their options or the necessary steps to move forward.
One of the products we offer to clients is a half day strategy sessions to assist with this process, and to develop a Road Map for the board / company to implement so as to achieve their goals.
This is often the first step in providing corporate or financial advisory services.
For a confidential discussion please contact us.
In this newsletter I have included:
- An introduction to Dealer Trade, Cyber Research and K&I International;
- The latest news from CaroMel, Project Glucose and Haixi;
- BlueMount Capital's article in the South China Morning Post
- An invitation for you to join us at the upcoming ACBC and Executive Elite events with 5 free tickets to win for the Executive Elite event on 25 October in Brisbane; and
- PwC's Nifty Forms' suggestion on claiming back overseas marketing expenses
I also invite you to download our current deal list from our website (log-in required, membership is free).
Happy reading, and please get in touch if we can be of any assistance.