25 October 13
Ocular Robotics’ current offer on the Australian Small Scale Offerings Board expires on the 11th December 2013. At the time of writing the company had raised nearly $500,000 during the current offer and made a great deal of progress in many areas including:
- Further development and refinement of its world leading products based on its unique and patented RobotEye technology.
- Extension of its granted patent coverage with patents granted covering Japan and China added to its existing patents covering the USA and Australia.
- Product launch of the RE05 3D laser scanning system.
- Commencement of the building of the company’s global distribution network.
- Revenues being generated through product sales.
- Development of strong interest in the technology from defence prime contractors
Following the expiry of the current offer the company intends to launch a new offer on ASSOB to fund continued expansion of the company’s activities. The new offer will have a revised investment target with a new share price structure to reflect the significant progress made since the launch of the original offer.