22 May 18
"PictureWealth keynotes at CPA Public Practice Conference
I am very pleased to announce PictureWealth’s participation in the upcoming CPA Pubic Practice Conference 2018. The conference is expected to draw more than 500 accountants across the nation and is a significant opportunity for us to show case our technology.
We have secured a sponsorship and the key note addresses across all four venues. Neal Cross, investor and adviser to PictureWealth, will be presenting the major fintech megatrends impacting accountants and highlighting how PictureWealth can help practitioners future-proof their practices.
Benefits for accountants
In this profound era of change, accounting firms need to diversify, differentiate and grow by offering value added services. PictureWealth’s revolutionary digital wealth management tool can help. This technology harnesses data aggregation and engaging design to create one space where all aspects for personal wealth can be managed, organised and optimised.
- An engaging way to show their clients the big picture of their wealth
- A financial management programme that complements their advice
- Increase revenue opportunities and financial planning fees
- A practical way to help them meet their overall duty of care
- Stronger relationships with their clients
- Better serviced clients and growth in client base
- Enhanced reputation with stronger PR and branding
- Support from PictureWealth
- Blanket changes in legislation
- A way to stay at the forefront of the future of advice"
David Pettit, Managing Director & Founder, Picture Wealth Pty Ltd, 22 May 2018.
Please read the full announcement via the link below.
David and Neal will be available to speak to interested parties at the following dates and locations:
- Lorne 24-26 May / Melbourne area before & after
- Sydney 30 May
- Hunter Valley 31 May - 2 June / Sydney area before & after
- Swan Valley 8 June / Perth area before & after
- Brisbane 14-15 June / Brisbane area before & after
Please contact us to arrange a meeting.
For more information about PictureWealth, please click here.