10 July 19
Podcast: HighLow Fitness Capitalises on trends in the industry
(Ft. Mark Garrahy Co-Founder and General Manager of HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited)
"Today on Eden Exchanges we spoke to Mark Garrahy, who is the Co-Founder and General Manager of HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited, working with Funding Strategies. Listen as Mark delves into his professional background in the fitness and small business sectors, the drive for group fitness and high intensity training in Australia, trends in the small business and franchise, fitness and training sectors and the competitive advantage of HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited. Listen to discover more.
- Background: Mark’s professional background and the spark behind HighLow Fitness
- Current role and mission: What Mark’s current role in the business is, what is HighLow Fitness and what sets the business apart
- Business structure: The business model, physical structure and equipment requirements
- Greatest demand: Where Mark sees the greatest demand for HIIT and other high intensity group fitness models in Australia
- Market trends: What Mark identifies as key market trends and what other fitness business owners should be looking out for
- Strength of the team: The team behind HighLow Fitness and the strengths they each bring to the business as a whole
- The growth plan: How Mark strategises the growth of the business and franchises, where he envisions the business in the future
- Loving what you do: Why Mark rises before dawn and hits the floor every morning and why he feels proud of what the business has achieved
- Mission 2019: What are HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited’s plans for 2019 and beyond
- Advice for fitness business potential: Mark lists his best piece of advice in regards to owning a fitness business in Australia and how to reach your goal
- How to get in touch
- How to find out more about the Company"
Click here to listen to the podcast.
For more information about HighLow Fitness, please click here.