27 February 18
Support Management Solutions: Updates on Board and Development
- Hugh Hamilton has been appointed to the Board. Hugh has experience in accounting, accounting recruitment, offshoring accounting services will be invaluable as SMS establishes its Plan Management Services.
- Services Connection allowing Participant to enter details of services agreements with providers into the First 2 Care platform. The connection will allow a participant manage their support requirements with a provider and access the connected providers workforce for recruitment purposes.
- Goal management feature to allow Participant to manage progress of their NDIS funded and personal goals
- Push and badge app notifications for Android and IOS workers app to alert support workers of requested and vacant shifts.
- In progress
- Enhanced communications functionality being added to allowing Participants and their connections to communicate more effectively within the First 2 Care platform. This includes notifications and message counter, the ability to tag a note by category i.e. goals, recruitment, scheduling, planning and to assign (send) the note to a selected connection or group.
- Incorporating document and email management features available in the First 2 Care data base into the Aurelia framework. Documents such as services agreements, invoices, medical records can be loaded directly into First 2 Care or emailed into the platform and stored."
Andrew Wallace, CEO & Project Manager, Support Management Solutions Pty Ltd, 27 February 2018
Find out more about the Company and the First 2 Care product here