31 August 15
"Uchoose is pleased to announce its 6th consecutive quarter of growth in sales for April-June and to coincide with this is also excited to welcome Mr Cameron O’Reilly into an Advisory Role to the Uchoose Board.
Prior to his recent appointment of CEO of the Aged Care Guild of Australia, Cameron brings close to a decade of experience as CEO of the energy industry’s peak body, Energy Retailers Association Australia (ERAA) being regarded as a leading authority on competitive energy markets and in addition, brings an extensive track record of business leadership in areas of public relations, business growth and strategy.
“The Board and I are extremely pleased to have Cameron’s involvement in the growth and development of the Uchoose business.” Managing Director Murray Eivers states. “The value Cameron’s leadership in the Energy space brings to our strategic outlook in this foundation vertical along with a wealth of experience in areas such as Public Relations, Business Strategy and Venture Capital will add significant value to our aspirations of becoming a leading and trusted brand in the space moving forward.”
Cameron’s involvement comes as a strong endorsement for the Uchoose business moving forward with Cameron stating “With the Uchoose business model, brand and its drive to establish a positon of transparency and trust in the market, the experience of its management team and trajectory in recent times I’m looking forward to being a part of the growth in the times to come.”
Cameron commences in the role effective August 17th 2015.
Uchoose has an impressive record of milestones and achievements to date with the business now poised to scale and to grow its market share of the 1.6 million Australian households that switch energy offers every year and whilst looking to move into additional markets and verticals.
Cameron O’Reilly overview and relevant background.
- Newly appointed CEO of Aged Care Guild of Australia.
- Current Advisory Board member – Infradebt
- Non Executive Director of Energy Retailer Enegeni.
- July 2006 – June 2015 - CEO Energy Retailers Association Australia.
- November 2010 – July 2014 - Chairman Energy Assured Limited.
- 2000 -2006 - Director / COO - CPR Communications, a fast growth Public Relations company and part of Photon Group Ltd IPO and remains part of the Enero Group of Companies.
- Member of the Advisory Board, VaasaETT Global Energy Think Tank"
Murray Eivers, Managing Director, Uchoose Holdings Ltd, August 2015.